Friday, February 13, 2015

Festive Friday #6-Taylored Expression

Hi everyone,

I am back today with another card for my Festive Friday series.  This time, I wanted to make a religious card for Christmas.

I adore these stamps from Taylored Expression and Our Daily Bread.  The Nativity Border Die from TE is amazing as well.

This card is a bit different for me in a couple of ways.  First, I'm normally not a monochromatic person...especially using shades of brown...my least favorite color!  Secondly, the vintage look isn't really my style and I've never sponged anything before in my life, but I love this card so much!

I think it's good to step out of our comfort zones every now and again.  I will say that it took me a while to finally decide on a design for the card.  As you'll see, I kept going back and forth on what to add. Ultimately, I love how it turned out...brown and all :)

As always, you can watch the video here or over on youtube and supplies are linked down below.

Thanks for stopping by!

Misty







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and feedback! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me :)