Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Stampin Up! Sophisticated Serifs and Irresistibly Yours DSP

Hi everyone,

I'm back today with a set of monogrammed note cards for my friend DeNae over at Big Love, Epic Fail.  DeNae and I met during college and she is one of my biggest supporters!  I created a special set of note cards to show my appreciation for her.

I used the Sophisticated Serifs stamp set and heat embossed using calypso coral, pool party and white embossing powder.  I colored the Irresistibly Yours DSP using a sponge dobber and coral.  I love how this turned out and I hope she does too!

Thanks so much for stopping by!  As always, you can watch the video below or over at youtube.

Thanks,
Misty







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and feedback! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me :)