Friday, February 27, 2015

Festive Friday #8 Mama Elephant and Stampin Up!

Hi everyone,

 I'm back with another Festive Friday video.  Here's another card where I had an idea in my head and it took a little finagling to get it out :)

The very first time I saw this stamp set from Mama Elephant I knew that I wanted to use it on a Christmas card.  I can imagine being in a horse drawn carriage, snuggled up with blankets and hot chocolate and you go looking at Christmas lights.....did I mention I love Christmas time?

I used some Stampin Up! ink to create a night sky with a blending tool.  It really is easy if you use Whisper White paper.  The ink glides on very smoothly!

As always, you can watch the video here or over at youtube.  Supplies are listed down below.  Thank you so much for stopping by!

Thanks!
Misty








3 comments:

  1. This may be my fave Christmas card ever!!!! LOVE everything about it! The moon, Santa, horse and carriage, snow, you just did a great job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This may be my fave Christmas card ever!!!! LOVE everything about it! The moon, Santa, horse and carriage, snow, you just did a great job!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me :)