Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Soda Love You for Operation Write Home OWH



Hi everyone,

I'm back today to make another set of cards for Operation Write Home.  I'm using yet another image from Krista at Drawn With Character. I love this soda can.  Almost all of her images come with a sentiment.  However,  I have been cropping it out and using my stamps.  For today's card, I leave the sentiment and I think it makes a fantastic love card!

I used the confetti heart punch from Stampin Up! to make tiny heart bubbles and I love, love, love it! My box for OWH is growing!  I should be able to send a box in just a few weeks!

Thanks so much for stopping by.  As always, you can watch the video here or over on youtube!

Thanks,

Misty











No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and feedback! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me :)