Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Lotus Blossom Thank you card

Hi everyone,

I am sorry that my video didn't go live on Monday as planned.  I have been dealing with severe headaches for the last 3 weeks and I was home sick yesterday.  Made a visit to my chiro today...so here's hoping that helps!

I've had this stamp set since December and just haven't had time to play with it...until today.  I love the complexity of color you can achieve from just 2 ink pads!  I'm also loving this Something Borrowed DSP.  It's definitely dsp that I would re purchase.  I can't wait to work on some wedding cards using it!  Also, how awesome that you can color pearls or rhinestones with our blendabilites?  Loving Melon Mambo at the moment!

As always, you can watch the video below or over on youtube!  I'm getting close to 100 subscribers on youtube. I know that's such a small number to a lot of people, but I am grateful for every single one of you :)

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Misty







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and feedback! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me :)