Saturday, January 31, 2015

Festive Friday #4-Mama Elephant and WPlus9

Hi everyone,

I can't believe we are already on week 4 of the Festive Friday series.  Are you playing along?  If so, how many cards have you completed for the holidays?

I have to admit that today's card gave me some troubles....just because I couldn't decide what to do...plus my coloring was way rusty!

I really love how it turned out, though and I love this cute stamp from WPlus9.  I think he's adorable. Paper piecing the stocking was a real time saver!

Let me know what you think :)  Have any requests for future Festive Fridays?  Leave me a comment and let me know what you'd like to see :)

As always, supplies are linked down below and you can watch the video either here or on youtube!

Enjoy and thanks for stopping by!
Misty








No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and feedback! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me :)