Saturday, January 31, 2015

Coffee and Donuts for OWH

Hi everyone, I'm back with something a little different for you today. I've wanted to make cards for Operation Write Home for the last 6 or 7 months and just haven't had the time. I decided to sit down and create a set a couple of nights ago. I decided to turn on the camera and just record the creation process without any talking. Instead, I've sped up the video and played some music.

The image I used today is from Krista over at Drawn With Character!  Her images are so stinking cute!  I used the You are My Everything stamp set from the Scrappy Moms.  Such a perfect stamp set!

I'm putting more of those pocket scrapbooking cards to good use.  Make sure you search you stash for those cards you haven't used!

Finally, if you are interested in learning more about Operation Write Home, please visit their blog!   If you decide to participate, please make sure you read their guidelines.  Wink of Stella isn't normally allowed, but covering it with crystal effects/glossy accents makes it fall within the guidelines!

As always, links are down below.  You can watch the video here or over at youtube!

Thanks for stopping by!

Misty













No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and feedback! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me :)