Monday, January 26, 2015

Project Life and Stampin Up! Birthday Card

Hi everyone,

I am back with a super simple, easy and QUICK birthday card for you using the This Day Project Life cards from the Sale-a-brations catalog.  You can choose these cards for FREE when you place an order for $50 before tax and shipping.

If you're like me, you don't really scrapbook, but you drool over all of the Project Life cards and collections.  I love, love, love all the designs and colors in the Project Life sets, I just don't scrapbook,  traditionally or pocket.

These cards are PERFECT for carmakers because they come pre-cut and you can use some of the more basic cards as a background or you can use some of the shapes to stamp and highlight sentiments like I did here.

Unfortunately, I can't link to the sale-a-oration catalog, but I can link to all the great Project Life products available through Stampin Up!  You can click here to go check everyone out! 

I used rich razzleberry as the card base and the 2 1/2 inch circle punch to cut out the circle on one of the 4 x 6 cards.  So simple, quick and cute!  As always, you can watch the video here or over on youtube!

Thanks for stopping by!

Misty





 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and feedback! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me :)