Thursday, December 4, 2014

Nordic Noel-Day 4 of the Holiday Card Series


Hi everyone!

Today I am back with day 4 of the Holiday Card Series.  This card was really simple to make.  I was almost reluctant to share, but I wanted you to see that you can make a cute, eye-catching card, without a lot of time or effort.

This project uses the houses from the Nordic Noel Designer Series Paper.  If you cut your house strips to be 5 1/2 inches wide, you can get 8 houses out of 1 sheet of paper and 2 come in your pack!  Talk about a great deal.

I love this paper and I especially love the addition of the Calypso Coral.  What a pretty color and who would have thought that it would be such a great color for Christmas?  I love it!  You may see another card in the future using coral and a couple of other colors!

Without further ado, feel free to watch the video here or on youtube.  I will be back this weekend with Day 5 and hopefully Day 6!

Thanks for stopping by!

Misty










Supplies Used!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and feedback! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me :)