Thursday, December 4, 2014

Letter Press Winter-Seasons Greetings-Day 3 of the Holiday Card Series


I'm a little behind...can you tell? This time of year is always busy for me with ornaments. I made a commitment to you and I am going to do my best to follow through! This card was so out of the box for me. The color scheme is not something that I would normally do, but once I started, I love it. I especially love the ornaments from the Cheerful Christmas stamp set and I can not wait to stamp those using other colors. Let me know what you think! You can watch the video below or over on Youtube!

 Thanks for stopping by!

 Misty


                                     


Supplies Used:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and feedback! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me :)