Sunday, November 16, 2014

Holiday Home Gingerbread-Day 2 of the Holiday Card Series

For Day 2 of my Holiday Card Series, I create a card for you that I have never created before now.  This idea came to me in the middle of the night last weekend and it's one that I had to get out of my brain!  I love how it turned out!  Such a lovely color palette for a non-traditional Christmas card. I mentioned in my last post that when I saw the Holiday Home Bundle, I immediately thought gingerbread.  This card really showcases the small house and the white heat embossing looks like icing to me.

Now, who wants a gingerbread house?  Me too!

You can watch this video here or over on youtube.  Make sure you check out all the supplies.  They will be below the photos.

Thanks so much for stopping by and I will see you soon!

Misty


Who knew that Strawberry Slush, Costal Cabana and Baked Brown Sugar would make such a lovely card?  


Supplies Used!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and feedback! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me :)