Saturday, November 15, 2014

Holiday Home Partial Die Cutting

Ever find yourself watching some crafty inspiration on Youtube and know that you want to try to create your own project with a technique you watched?  Ever find that you do it wrong, over and over again?  You do?  Good. Me too.  

I have watched many videos about partial die cutting and knew that I wanted to try to create a card using this stamp and coordinating die from the Holiday Home stamp set that's available in the Holiday Catalog.  

Let's just say that I went through about 5 card bases before I finally realized my problem.  This die isn't symmetrical.  Poot. I did manage to finally figure out how to make it work.  Just cut off the left side :)

I don't have a video to accompany this card, but if you would like to see the technique, just let me know and I will be glad to film it for you!

As for now, thanks for stopping by.  I'll be back tomorrow with another card using this image as well as the Endless Wishes stamp set.  Have a great weekend :)








Supplies Used!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and feedback! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me :)