Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Who Dat?

Ahh...football season.  I love it.  I didn't receive the award for Most School Spirit my senior year of high school for nothing.

I don't normally follow the NFL.  I love college football and try to make it home to a high school game every fall.

I have to admit that I got on the Saints bandwagon this last season.  I love Cinderella stories and there's was a great one.  They were playing for more than just a Super Bowl win...they were playing for a city broken down, desperately trying to rebuild and return to some since of normalcy.

 When I was approached by a friend to create a New Orleans' Saints ornament.  I have to admit I was super stoked.

If you remember, I've made a Colt's ornament and a Dallas Cowboy's ornament.  Now, here's your first look at the newest NFL ornament.  Who Dat?  Super Bowl Champions of course!

If you would like your own Saints' ornament, or any other sports team, just email me and let me know.

This ornament would be great for the big or little guy in your life :)  Check out 733 to find other boy themed items!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and feedback! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me :)