Monday, August 16, 2010

Jacob


Can I just say that I love what I do? I absolutely love turning an idea from a client into a really awesome ornament...if I do say so myself :)

Sarah asked for the Saint's ornament and this one for Jacob.

On the front of this 6" ornament is the name Jacob in brilliant blue chipboard letters.

 The surprise is the back.

It's............



Snoopy!  I really loved creating Snoopy.  He's such an iconic character.  I drew his face onto the ball, and outlined the drawing with seed beads and sequin pins.  His ear is black glitter paint and his face is white glitter paint.

I absolutely love him!



Want a snoopy of your very own?  Just email me!



6 comments:

  1. That is so cute, and I'm surprised you were able to get the chipboard letters to curve like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Katie! They actually curve fairly easily, but to be honest it's the foam glue that works it's charm.

    I had a different font initially and I tried Ultra Thick embossing powder to give it some umph and those would not bend. Duh! lol I'm glad these did and the ones on the Bella ornament did as well!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me :)