Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Game Legend




It's that time of year again. Just a mere two weeks until we sadly tuck our pigskins away and get ready for the "ballpark."

I work with great people. Who doesn't? Sara is a great person. Tall, beautiful and a football nut. She absolutely adores the Colts. In fact, she has a shrine in her living room devoted to her team.

I knew that I had to make her an ornament. I was uncertain how it would turn out, but man oh man, do I love this one.

Another split personality ornament, each side represents the legend of the game.



I have had several requests for other teams. If you have a team that you would like to grace your tree, email me at thejollyfatelf@yahoo.com to get the ball rolling!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and feedback! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me :)