Monday, March 2, 2020

Stampin' Up! Watercolor Happy Mother's Day

Happy Monday!

I'm back today with a simple, but gorgeous watercolor Mother's Day Card using the Dressed to Impress stamp set!

Check out the supplies, a link to watch the video below, and pictures of the projects below!

Thank you for stopping by!  See you next time!

Ready to become an Elfie??!? Spend $99 and get $125 in product along with everything listed below!  Click here to join! 

Product List



Click here to watch the video








1 comment:

  1. Hi I just watched your video about leaving stampin up. I feel you completely. If you still have more products left please let me know. My email is princessnieves67@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me :)