Monday, February 24, 2020

Stampin' Up! The Gang's all Meer Shaker Card

Happy Monday everyone!

I have finally gotten the chance to stamp these cute little meerkats from The Gang's All Meer.  I knew the moment that I saw this stamp set that I wanted to create a shaker card. So, that's what I have for you today! 

Check out the supplies, a link to watch the video below, and pictures of the projects below!

Come back Wednesday to learn all about my Stampin' Blends University! 

Thank you for stopping by!  See you next time!

Ready to become an Elfie??!? Spend $99 and get $125 in product along with everything listed below!  Click here to join! 

Product List
Click here to watch the video





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and feedback! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me :)