Friday, December 15, 2017

Holiday Card Series Day 32-Night Before Christmas

Hi everyone!

Welcome to day 32 of my Holiday Card Series!


It's the next to last day of the Holiday Card Series and this is the last time I will create a card using the Christmas in the Making stamp set. I think I've mentioned that I will be sad to see it go, but I have enjoyed creating with it. I've created 5 total cards and I am offering them as a set for $45 shipped in the US. International Buyers will pay for actual shipping!

I wanted to create another scene card. I used the Ready for Christmas Bundle to help set the scene for this Night Before Christmas card. I colored the images using my Stampin' Blends and assembled everything together. Doesn't it look like someone's living room?  I love it. 

Thanks so much for stamping with me today!

The Stamparauts reservation window is open! You are guaranteed a reservation if you reserve during the window! Click the link below to reserve yours today!   
Check out the supplies, pictures and my monthly specials below!


Stampin' Up! Supplies Used:



Click Here to print the recipe
Click Here to watch the video
Click Here to become a Patreon







December  Specials!

The BEST Deal around is the starter kit!

Only 99.00 and you get to choose 125.00 of product of YOUR choice

*FREE SHIPPING

*FREE Paper Pumpkin Kit

*FREE Catalogs

*New Catalog Pre-Order



*20% off orders


*FREE access to The Craftin' Elves Facebook Group

*ALL my online classes for FREE! *You'll get to be a part of the Craftin' Elves!...


Whether you want to be a Hobby Demo for the awesome discount or a Business Builder who wants to grow a paper crafting business, I would love to have you join my little family of stampers! 












No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and feedback! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me :)