Thursday, December 14, 2017

Holiday Card Series Day 31-Must Be Santa





Hi everyone!

Welcome to day 31 of my Holiday Card Series!

Only 3 more days of the Holiday Card Series! I used the Santa's Suit stamp set that is retiring at the end of the year for today's card. I really, really love this stamp set. ! It's adorable! I colored it in using Stampin' Blends and added a background using a piece of the Quilted Christmas Designer Series Paper that is retiring as well! Sad!! This card was quick and simple and I think it's the perfect mix of fun and whimsy!

Thanks so much for stamping with me today!

The Stamparauts reservation window is open! You are guaranteed a reservation if you reserve during the window! Click the link below to reserve yours today!   
Check out the supplies, pictures and my monthly specials below!

Stampin' Up! Supplies Used:









December  Specials!

The BEST Deal around is the starter kit!

Only 99.00 and you get to choose 125.00 of product of YOUR choice

*FREE SHIPPING

*FREE Paper Pumpkin Kit

*FREE Catalogs

*New Catalog Pre-Order



*20% off orders


*FREE access to The Craftin' Elves Facebook Group

*ALL my online classes for FREE! *You'll get to be a part of the Craftin' Elves!...


Whether you want to be a Hobby Demo for the awesome discount or a Business Builder who wants to grow a paper crafting business, I would love to have you join my little family of stampers! 











No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and feedback! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me :)