Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Smitten Mittens Watercolor Christmas Coffee Card

Hi everyone!

I think this card is totally appropriate for a hump day! Today's card is a great Christmas/holiday card for the coffee lover in your life. Add a gift card or their favorite brew and you will really win the season :)

Today's card combines the Smitten Mitten Bundle from the 2017 Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog with the Coffee Cups Framelit dies from the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog. The Coffee Cafe stamp set happens to be on sale until October 10th for 15% off!

I am using one of my favorite packs of Designer Series Paper for this card. The Merry Little Christmas paper with the Old Olive and Basic Black has become a favorite. I am accenting this gorgeous paper with a bit of Real Red! 

I stamped the mittens from the Smitten Mittens Bundle in Old Olive. I also stamped this sentiment from the Watercolor Christmas stamp set using Old Olive ink. I used the Coffee Cup Framelits to cut out the lid and wrapper out of Whisper White and the cup out of Real Red. Looks like a holiday cup from Starbucks!

After die cutting my images and the sentiment using the Stitched Shape Framelits, I got to work assembling my card. I knew that I wanted to bring in a little more Real Red to the card. I've used it as a card layer on my card base, in my cup and I felt like I need it in one more spot. These hearts from the Brights Enamel Shapes are awesome and fit the little heart inside the mittens nicely. Guess what...I actually colored orange shapes with a red alcohol marker! How awesome is that?! Now, if you are out of one color, you can change another to fit your color palette!

I used a piece of the yummy Black 3/8" Shimmer Ribbon and a Clear Wink of Stella Brush pen to bring in a bit of sparkle! 

This color palette speaks to me on another level. I really love how this card turned out!  This one could be easily mass produced! 

Thanks so much for stamping with me today!  Check out the supplies, video and my monthly specials below!

Print Recipe


**Exciting news alert- I have decided to offer my Christmas cards from this holiday card series for sale individually and in sets. If you wish to purchase a set of Christmas cards, email me! We can determine price, etc. at that time.**


October Specials!

The BEST Deal around is the starter kit!

Only 99.00 and you get to choose 125.00 of product of YOUR choice

*FREE SHIPPING

*FREE Paper Pumpkin Kit

*FREE Catalogs

*New Catalog Pre-Order

*20% off orders

*FREE access to The Craftin' Elves Facebook Group

*ALL my online classes for FREE! *You'll get to be a part of the Craftin' Elves!...


Whether you want to be a Hobby Demo for the awesome discount or a Business Builder who wants to grow a paper crafting business, I would love to have you join my little family of stampers! 







Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and feedback! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me :)