Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Hearts Come Home

Hi everyone!

I am happy to be back!  I was a bit under the weather yesterday, but I am feeling better today. I was super anxious to start this new card series and I hope you love it!

The Hearts Come Home Bundle from the 2017 Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog will be my focus for the next two weeks1  I love this bundle and I think you will as well!

I wanted to start this series off with a card that is a little less involved than those from last week! I think this one turned out great! 

I started this card with a color palette of Night of Navy, Emerald Envy and Real Red. I love the 3 of these colors together. Navy can be a great neutral. This card really showcases that fact!



I die cut a row of houses using the die from the bundle. I used the Decorative Ribbon Punch to punch a piece of Real Red. I adhered both of those to the back of an Emerald Envy card layer. I added a pop of pattern using this gingham from the Quilted Christmas Designer Series Paper Stack. I love that touch of pattern on this card!






I added the sentiment circle to a Starburst Punch circle and finally a larger circle using the Layering Circle Framelits. Final touches were a bow using the 3/8" Whisper White Classic Weave Ribbon and Clear Wink of Stella on the houses! 

Thanks so much for stamping with me today!  Check out the supplies, video and my monthly specials below!

**Exciting news alert- I have decided to offer my Christmas cards from this holiday card series in sets. If you wish to purchase a set of Christmas cards, email me!  We can determine price, etc. at that time.**

September Specials!


The BEST Deal around is the starter kit!

Only 99.00 and you get to choose 125.00 of product of YOUR choice

*FREE SHIPPING

*FREE Paper Pumpkin Kit

*FREE Catalogs

*New Catalog Pre-Order

*20% off orders

*FREE access to The Craftin' Elves Facebook Group

*ALL my online classes for FREE! *You'll get to be a part of the Craftin' Elves!...


Whether you want to be a Hobby Demo for the awesome discount or a Business Builder who wants to grow a paper crafting business, I would love to have you join my little family of stampers! 






Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and feedback! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me :)