Friday, September 22, 2017

Hearts Come Home Gingerbread Village Version 2

Hi everyone!

Today's card is the 2nd version of my gingerbread villages using the Hearts Come Home bundle from the 2017 Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog!  This card turned out quite a bit differently than yesterday's. I love it!

I started this card with an Emerald Envy card base. I used the scalloped border die from the Seasonal Layers Framelits to cut out the bottom of one side of the card base.

Once that was complete, I adhered a piece of the Quilted Christmas 6x6 Designer Series Paper. I ended up adhering a second piece of this paper on the inside to finish off the bottom of the card with the same pattern. I really love this gingham with this card. It reminds me of a table cloth!

The gingerbread village was die cut using the village dies from the bundle. I cut them out of Soft Suede card stock and backed them using Whisper White. I added detail to the snowman and the trees using a white gel pen.

I stamped the sentiment using Real Red onto a piece of Whisper White and added a few left over rhinestones from yesterday's card.

So, which one did you like better? Is it version 1 or 2?  Let me know in the comments!

Thanks so much for stamping with me today!  Check out the supplies, video and my monthly specials below!






**Exciting news alert- I have decided to offer my Christmas cards from this holiday card series in sets. If you wish to purchase a set of Christmas cards, email me!  We can determine price, etc. at that time.**



September Specials!


The BEST Deal around is the starter kit!

Only 99.00 and you get to choose 125.00 of product of YOUR choice

*FREE SHIPPING

*FREE Paper Pumpkin Kit

*FREE Catalogs

*New Catalog Pre-Order

*20% off orders

*FREE access to The Craftin' Elves Facebook Group

*ALL my online classes for FREE! *You'll get to be a part of the Craftin' Elves!...


Whether you want to be a Hobby Demo for the awesome discount or a Business Builder who wants to grow a paper crafting business, I would love to have you join my little family of stampers! 








Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and feedback! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me :)