Thursday, August 10, 2017

Whole Lot of Lovely Hello

Hi everyone!

Oh my word, how is it Thursday already? Time is flying! I have my 4th card for you today using the Floral Statements stamp set from the 2017-2018 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog. 


I started todays card by trying to redeem myself. If you guys remember, I used this Marbled background stamp on a Faux Neon Friday card that just didn't work out well.  I rocked it today :) 
I started this card using a piece of Watercolor Paper. I stamped the Marbled background stamp using Pool Party ink. The final image has been stamped off. Meaning I stamped on paper, did not wipe off the stamp, and went directly to the piece of watercolor paper. It allows the pattern to be more subtle than it would be if I had stamped it at full power.
After stamping the background, I stamped the sentiment using Staz On ink. I used Tangerine Tango and Pear Pizzaz Stampin' Write Markers and my Aqua Painter to color in the flowers.

This entire card was inspired by the Whole Lot of Lovely Designer Series Paper. I love how the flowers in the stamp set resemble the ones in the paper. This paper is absolutely stunning and was the first item on my shopping list during the catalog pre-order period for demonstrators!

Do you love this paper? How often have you used Tangerine Tango in your crafting? Let me know in the comments down below!

Thank you for stopping by to craft with me today. Be sure to print the recipe and check out the video for full step by step instructions!


August Specials!


The BEST Deal around is the starter kit!

Only 99.00 and you get to choose 125.00 of product of YOUR choice

*FREE SHIPPING

*FREE Paper Pumpkin Kit

*FREE Catalogs

*New Catalog Pre-Order

*20% off orders

*FREE access to The Craftin' Elves Facebook Group

*ALL my online classes for FREE! *You'll get to be a part of the Craftin' Elves!...


Whether you want to be a Hobby Demo for the awesome discount or a Business Builder who wants to grow a paper crafting business, I would love to have you join my little family of stampers! 





Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and feedback! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me :)