Monday, August 7, 2017

Faux Neon Friday-Mini Note Cards in a Wood Crate

Hi everyone!

Today's Faux Neon Friday was so much fun to create! If this doesn't convince you that you need the Wood Words Bundle from the 2017-2018 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog, I don't know what will!


I started this project by embossing a piece of Basic Black card stock using my favorite floral ever! Once embossed, I used the Wood Crate Thinlit to die cut the piece 2 times.  I also used the heart form the Wood Crate thinlits to cut a heart out of each color.

You will need to use a strong adhesive to adhere your crate. I used Tear and Tape. Fast Fuse is another great option or even liquid glue.

After completing my crate, I started working on my cards. I adhered a Whisper White layer on the inside of each one using snail.

Next, I stamped the sentiment onto the remaining Whisper White layers. I stamped each color once. I added a piece of Basic Black baker's twine and adhered the layers to the card base with Stampin' Dimensionals.

After adhering the card fronts, I added a baker's twine bow using glue dots. The final step was to adhere the coordinating heart using dimensionals.



Thank you so much for crafting with me today! Be sure to print the recipe and check out my monthly specials below!  See you tomorrow!

August Specials!


The BEST Deal around is the starter kit!

Only 99.00 and you get to choose 125.00 of product of YOUR choice

*FREE SHIPPING

*FREE Paper Pumpkin Kit

*FREE Catalogs

*New Catalog Pre-Order

*20% off orders

*FREE access to The Craftin' Elves Facebook Group

*ALL my online classes for FREE! *You'll get to be a part of the Craftin' Elves!...


Whether you want to be a Hobby Demo for the awesome discount or a Business Builder who wants to grow a paper crafting business, I would love to have you join my little family of stampers! 




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and feedback! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me :)