Monday, August 7, 2017

Colored Pencil Thanks

Hi everyone!

Happy Monday! Welcome to a new week of cards!  This week I am focusing on the Floral Statements stamp set from the 2017-2018 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog! 

I was immediately drawn to this stamp set. The floral with the graphic font lends itself to all different styles of stamping. I think you'll see that with my cards this week!

I took inspiration for today's card from the sample in the Annual Catalog! I have never colored on kraft before and it's something that I've always wanted to try! 

I started this card with a Crumb Cake card base and layer. I stamped the focal image using Staz On ink, but you can also use the Basic Black Archival Ink from Stampin' Up! 

Once stamped, I used the Bermuda Bay Watercolor Pencil to color the roses and the Old Olive pencil to color the leaves. I added a bit of white on the tips of the petals for a little added dimension.

I finished the card by adding a piece of the Bermuda Bay Stitched Satin Ribbon and added the card layer to the card base with dimensionals.

Thank you so much for crafting with me today. I would love to know what you think of this card!  Leave me a comment letting me know if you picked up this stamp set or not :)

Make sure you print the recipe below and check out my monthly specials!



August Specials!


The BEST Deal around is the starter kit!

Only 99.00 and you get to choose 125.00 of product of YOUR choice

*FREE SHIPPING

*FREE Paper Pumpkin Kit

*FREE Catalogs

*New Catalog Pre-Order

*20% off orders

*FREE access to The Craftin' Elves Facebook Group

*ALL my online classes for FREE! *You'll get to be a part of the Craftin' Elves!...


Whether you want to be a Hobby Demo for the awesome discount or a Business Builder who wants to grow a paper crafting business, I would love to have you join my little family of stampers! 





Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and feedback! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me :)