Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Introducing-Christmas Stamp-a-Stacks



Hi everyone!

I am so excited to share with you my new, virtual, online Christmas Stamp-a-Stacks!  So many of you have expressed interest in taking classes with me and since we aren't all local to each other, I thought this would be a great way!

Click here to read more information! 

For the month of August, we will be focusing on the Flurry of Wishes Stamp set along with the two coordinating punches.

Flurry of Wishes Stamp Set-139732
Flower Medallion Punch-137417
Snow Flurry Punch-139680

As a reminder, you do not have to purchase these supplies if you already have them.  You can make any purchase of $65 before shipping and taxes!

Make sure you head over to this page to RSVP if you are a US resident or pay the class fee if you are an International Resident or a fellow demonstrator!  

The video is down below.  Thanks for stopping by!

See you soon!
Misty
 

1 comment:

  1. Misty, It's great that you love Christmas so much.. your excitement warmed my heart. Christmas for me... not so much. It has the adverse effect. Do you have snow in Texas in December?? I'm waiting for your new at home with misty to start again. Just love your bubbly personality. You are very special.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me :)