Friday, June 12, 2015

Festive Friday #22-No Stamping!

Hi everyone!

I thought I would try my hand today at creating a card with zero stamping.  I did use a leftover circle from my last set of cards that had been stamped, but no other stamping happened on this card.

As is, I think this card is a fun and easy way to create awesome Christmas/Holiday cards that you can send out in mass quantities.  I think you could even step it up a notch by embossing the card front or even adding some stamping if you want.  A wood grain on the background would look fabulous!

Oh, and are you loving this new Merry Moments DSP as much as I am?  HELLO!  Welcome back to the annual catalog holiday items.  You were missed!

I have to admit that this is the first time I've used the tree punch and I hate that I waited so long! Why do we do that?

You can catch the video below or over on Youtube.
Don't forget that Monday, June 15th is the last day to sign up for June's Jolly Mail Stamp Club box.  You are going to love this kit.  I am having so much fun designing the projects and I can't wait for you to see them!  Sign up by clicking here.  You can choose to subscribe or just go month-to-month.  It's totally up to you!

Want to become a demonstrator? In June you can earn 2 free stamp sets of your choice by joining.  It's just $99 for $125 worth of products, PLUS the free stamp sets.  It's a great value and a great chance for you join my team and this amazing company!  Click here for more information!

As always, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me :)

Thanks so much for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and feedback! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me :)