Crafting in Real Life!
Have you ever wanted to craft with Misty in real life? Wish that you could attend a live class with her?
Introducing The Jolly Fat Elf-Live!
What is it? Monthly virtual classes with Misty, The Jolly Fat Elf.
How does it work? Each month you will be asked to RSVP for that month's classes.
- US Residents: After you RSVP, you will receive an email from Misty with a supply list for the projects that will be made in the class. You will also receive a Hostess Code for you to use to purchase either the supplies from the list or you can make a general purchase of $35 (before shipping/taxes.) Either way, you must place an order of $35 or more using the Hostess Code by the date given in the email to qualify to attend the live event.
- International Residents: Since you cannot purchase from Misty, you will pay the class fee of $35 using Paypal. (Paypal button for International Residents will be at the bottom of this page.)
You must RSVP by the 15th of each month to have access to that month's class. Orders must be placed by the 25th of each month.
What happens next?
- US Residents: After making your purchase with the Hostess Code, you will receive a link to the exclusive Facebook Group for that month. Class times will be posted there.
- International Residents: After making your payment using Paypal, you will receive the same email as your US counterparts.
How do I attend the class? Once you have joined the Facebook Group, the only thing you will need to do is access the group the day and time of the live class. All projects will be demonstrated using the live feed through Facebook. If you can't make it at that time, no worries. The videos will be saved for you to watch over and over again.
What will I receive?
- US Residents: You will not receive any physical product from Misty. However, you will have access to the videos, instructional PDFs and supply list. Your product comes from your purchase through Misty's online store.
- International Residents: You will receive the completed projects from Misty in the mail as a thank you for participating since you cannot make a purchase.
Do I have to subscribe? Absolutely not! These classes will be offered on a monthly basis. You can RSVP each month or pick and choose the months that you want to participate!
I am a fellow demonstrator. How can I attend?: If you're a demo, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for an invoice to cover the class fee and an email for the Facebook Group.
(Classes will be held in the following month to allow time for supplies to make it to US Residents. International Residents will receive their finished cards after the class is over)
*International Residents-please RSVP first and then Pay using the Buy Now Button below*