Friday, October 24, 2014

Gentle Peace

Happy Friday everyone!

Today, I am sharing a gorgeous new stamp set with you called Gentle Peace.  I used the main image and one of the verses included to create my card.



I started by stamping the main image on our vellum cardstock with Versamark ink and used black embossing powder to heat emboss the image.  Next, I turned the image over and used my markers to color the backside.  Be careful.  The ink does not dry completely on the vellum and it can get kind of messy!
 Next, I cut my image out and added it to a piece of whisper white card stock that I matted with a piece of Night of Navy.  The card base is whisper white cut at 4 1/4 and scored at 5 1/2.  I added a night of navy mat cut at 4 x 5 1/4 and then a piece of the All is Calm Designer Series Paper at 3 3/4 x 5.

I stamped the verse on a piece of whisper white using Memento Tuxedo black ink.  I attached the vellum to the whisper white using glue dots and our 2 way glue pen at the very bottom.  Sometimes glue will show through vellum so I made sure to add the liquid glue at the bottom.

Finally, I popped the sentiment up on dimensionals and added a couple of rhinestones.  I am actually going to try to make a video on this card and hope to have it posted for you soon!

Thanks for stopping by!  A list of supplies I used is below!

Misty

Stampin Up!  Supplies used:

Product List
Stampin Write Markers - Subtles Collection
Stampin Write Markers - Subtles Collection
[119700]
Stampin Write Markers - Regals Collection
Stampin Write Markers - Regals Collection
[119701]
Stampin Write Markers - Neutrals Collection
Stampin Write Markers - Neutrals Collection
[119703]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and feedback! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me :)