Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Precious in His sight

I love receiving custom orders from customers.  There is nothing more exciting than taking a concept and seeing it progress into a beautiful ornament.

This ornament is a gift for a very special woman who devotes her time to working with children.  Her children wanted an ornament that represented the world and it's children.

I patterned the color of the children based on the chorus of a special song.  Red, yellow, black and white they are precious in His sight. The globe also features abstract continents and islands.


This ball is 6" and features glitter paint, sequins,beads and ribbon.  As always, if you'd like your own ornament, please email me and we can begin work right away!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and feedback! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me :)