Sunday, February 9, 2020

1 Stamp 3 Ways: Stampin' Up! Breathtaking Bouquet

 Hi everyone!

I'm here on a Sunday because iMovie and my computer have been giving me the blues, but I wanted to make sure you got to see this 1 Stamp 3 Ways for this week!

This Breathtaking Bouquet is absolutely gorgeous. I show you 2 ways to color it and 2 ways to use it with embossing.

Check out the supplies, a link to watch the video below, and pictures of the projects below!

Don't forget my newest class. Click here to learn more info about the Best Dressed Class! 

Thank you for stopping by!  See you next time!

Ready to save some coin?!? Spend $99 and get $125 in product along with everything listed below!  Click here to join! 

Product List




Click here to watch the video








2 comments:

I love to read your comments and feedback! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me :)