Friday, January 24, 2020

New Series! 1 Stamp, 3 Ways. Stampin' Up! Heartfelt Bundle

Hi everyone!

Happy 2020! I can't believe that it's almost February! I'm finally back in action and sharing a new series with you today!

1 Stamp 3 Ways is a weekly series that will show you 3 different ways to use a stamp set or bundle from the current Stampin' Up! catalogs!

Today's cards feature the Heartfelt Bundle! You need these heart punches in your life! I also used the Bonanza Buddies bundle and the Poppy Moments Dies.  Speaking of poppies!  Click here to get more info on my Peaceful Poppies Class! 

Check out the supplies, a link to watch the video below, and pictures of the projects below!

Thank you for stopping by!  See you next time!

Ready to save some coin?!? Spend $99 and get $125 in product along with everything listed below!  Click here to join! 



Product List
Click Here to Watch the Video













3 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the gorgeous grape and poppy parade combo! I always forget those colors for Valentine's Day cards. I really like the look of the last poppy card. Good for many occasions!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me :)