Monday, November 11, 2019

Christmas Florals-2019 Holiday Card Series Day 30


 Hi everyone!

Welcome to another week in my 2019 Holiday Card Series! I am so excited to get started on crafting for the holidays and I hope you will join me! Each week I will focus on a new technique or type of card! 

This week I am sharing cards featuring Christmas Florals.

Today's card features my favorite red blend color. Dark Cherry Cobbler, Dark Real Red, Light Poppy Parade and Dark Flirty Flamingo along with the So Many Stars stamp set! 

Click here for my latest 2019 Holiday Card Class. Purchases must be made by November 15th, 2019


Thank you so much for stopping by today. Check out  my monthly specials, supplies and links below!

Stampin' Up! Supplies Used:



Click here to watch the video




2 comments:

I love to read your comments and feedback! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me :)