Friday, October 4, 2019

One Layer Scenes-2019 Holiday Card Series Day 15

Hi everyone!

Welcome to One Layer Scenes Week in my 2019 Holiday Card Series! I am so excited to get started on crafting for the holidays and I hope you will join me! Each week I will focus on a new technique or type of card! 

This week I am focusing on cards with scenes made with stamping and masking.

Today's card features the Holly Jolly Christmas stamp set from the 2019 Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog and coloring with a mix of Stampin' Blends and Copics. 


Thank you so much for stopping by today. Check out  my monthly specials, supplies and links below!

Stampin' Up! Supplies Used:
Product List

Click here to watch the video






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and feedback! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me :)