Monday, October 28, 2019

Gift Card Holders-2019 Holiday Card Series Day 25

 Hi everyone!

Welcome to the Gift Card Holder Week in my 2019 Holiday Card Series! I am so excited to get started on crafting for the holidays and I hope you will join me! Each week I will focus on a new technique or type of card! 

This week I am sharing cards perfect for your gift giving!

Today's cards feature the Christmas Gleaming bundle and the new Christmastime is Here Suite which goes live for customers on November 1st!  Check back tomorrow for a class announcement! 


Thank you so much for stopping by today. Check out  my monthly specials, supplies and links below!

Stampin' Up! Supplies Used:



Click Here to print the recipe
Click Here to watch the video




1 comment:

  1. Pretty! Love the gold embossing!
    Have a great day “
    Marilyn ❤️

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me :)