Friday, September 6, 2019

Hybrid Card Week-2019 Holiday Card Series-Day 3

Hi everyone!

Welcome to another project in my 2019 Holiday Card Series! I am so excited to have you join me! Each week I will focus on a new technique or type of card! 

This week I am focusing on hybrid cards. Hybrid cards are a mix of digital and consumable supplies. 

Today's card features an image and from Drawn By Krista and digital paper from KlouiseDigitArt I used the Santa Puppy from Krista and the Christmas Gingerbread House bundle from Klouise!. My sentiment is from the Everything Festive stamp set! 


Don't forget to sign up for my 2019 Holiday Card Classes. You can find more info here!

Thank you so much for stopping by today. Check out  my monthly specials, supplies and links below!



Click here to watch the video
             





2 comments:

I love to read your comments and feedback! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me :)