Monday, September 16, 2019

2019 Holiday Card Series Day 6

Hi everyone!

Welcome to Shaker Card Week in my 2019 Holiday Card Series! I am so excited to get started on crafting for the holidays and I hope you will join me! Each week I will focus on a new technique or type of card! 

This week I am focusing on Shaker Cards. 

Today's card features the Snow Globe Dies from the 2019 Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog! Make sure to watch the video to see how I created this cute card!

Don't forget to sign up for my 2019 Holiday Card Classes. You can find more info here!





Thank you so much for stopping by today. Check out  my monthly specials, supplies and links below!

 Stampin' Up! Supplies Used
Product List
Product List
Click here to watch the video
             



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and feedback! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me :)