Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Foiled Card Week-2019 Holiday Card Series Day 10

Hi everyone!

Welcome to Foiled Card Week in my 2019 Holiday Card Series! I am so excited to get started on crafting for the holidays and I hope you will join me! Each week I will focus on a new technique or type of card! 

This week I am focusing on cards with foil. 

Today's card features some images from the Silhouette Design Store and I printed them using my laser printer. As a reminder, you don't need a Silhouette machine to take advantage of the software! I like to design in their software even if I don't plan on cutting! It's super simple! For the foil, I'll be using a mix of Gina K Designs and Deco Foil.


Thank you so much for stopping by today. Check out  my monthly specials, supplies and links below!


Click here to watch the video
             













No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and feedback! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me :)