Thursday, November 9, 2017

Holiday Card Series Day 14-Holiday Card Rewind #1

Hi everyone!

Welcome to day 14 of my Holiday Card Series! The next few videos are going to be a little different. I had an accident in the kitchen and managed to burn myself. It's nothing too horrible, but that doesn't mean it isn't painful. I decided to do a Holiday Card Rewind and share 3 of my favorite cards from last year!  The stamp sets and some of the supplies are available!  I have linked other supplies that could be used in the place of anything that has retired. Thank you so much for your patience!  I will be back at it next week :)

Don't forget to sign up for my Stampin' Blends Club! Info below!

Have a great week! 


Thanks so much for stamping with me today!  Check out the supplies, pictures and my monthly specials below!


Stampin' Up! Products Used:



Click Here to watch the video

November Specials!



The BEST Deal around is the starter kit!

Only 99.00 and you get to choose 125.00 of product of YOUR choice

*FREE SHIPPING

*FREE Paper Pumpkin Kit

*FREE Catalogs

*New Catalog Pre-Order

*20% off orders


*FREE access to The Craftin' Elves Facebook Group

*ALL my online classes for FREE! *You'll get to be a part of the Craftin' Elves!...


Whether you want to be a Hobby Demo for the awesome discount or a Business Builder who wants to grow a paper crafting business, I would love to have you join my little family of stampers! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and feedback! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me :)