Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Pick Your Potion Halloween Card

Hi everyone!

I was super ready to kick off my 2017 Holiday Card Series and completely forgot about the really cute supplies I picked up from my 2017 Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog Pre-order! I decided I had to spend at least one week making Halloween cards. I am so glad that I did!


I am only using 1 stamp and 1 package of Designer Series Paper this week!  I am going to show you 5 very different cards and maybe a bonus project as well!
For today's card, I wanted the super cute Spooky Night Designer Series Paper to be the star of the card!  I picked this great jack-o-lantern pattern and the potion pattern for this card!

I stamped the Pick Your Potion stamp from the Festive Phrases stamp set in both Memento Tuxedo Black and Pumpkin Pie ink. I punched the black image using the 2" circle punch. I cut out the Potion part of the Pumpkin Pie sentiment with my scissors!

I used the 2 1/4" circle punch to punch a piece of Basic Black card stock. I used snail to adhere the 2 circles together. I used dimensionals to add the orange potion to the focal panel.
I used a piece of the Basic Black 3/8 Shimmer Ribbon to add a cut bow!  I really love how this card turned out!

Thanks so much for stamping with me today!  Print the recipe below to get all the measurements. Supplies are listed below!  The Holiday Catalog goes live on September 1st! Let me know if you need one!

Do you make Halloween cards or crafts? Let me know in the comments down below!

Print Recipe

August Specials!


The BEST Deal around is the starter kit!

Only 99.00 and you get to choose 125.00 of product of YOUR choice

*FREE SHIPPING

*FREE Paper Pumpkin Kit

*FREE Catalogs

*New Catalog Pre-Order

*20% off orders

*FREE access to The Craftin' Elves Facebook Group

*ALL my online classes for FREE! *You'll get to be a part of the Craftin' Elves!...


Whether you want to be a Hobby Demo for the awesome discount or a Business Builder who wants to grow a paper crafting business, I would love to have you join my little family of stampers! 




Additional Supplies Available September 1st!


  • Festive Phrases Stamp Set 144960
  • Spooky Night Designer Series Paper 144610

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and feedback! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me :)