Friday, August 18, 2017

Halloween Shaker Card

Hi everyone!

We made it to Friday!  Give yourself a big pat on the back :) To celebrate, let's get ready to shake it up for the weekend by making this adorable shaker card!  See what I did there? Ha!

This is my 4th card using the Festive Phrases stamp set from the 2017 Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog! This catalog goes live for customers on September 1st!  Want it sooner,  join Stampin' Up! as a demonstrator and pick these items for your Starter Kit! 


For today's card, I decided to stick to a traditional Pumpkin Pie/Basic Black Halloween palette. 

I started this card with a Pumpkin Pie card base and added this cute potion paper from the Spooky Night Designer Series Paper.  This paper has some really fun holiday patterns, but it also has some great basic patterns as well. You're going to love how versatile it is!

I cut a 3 1/2 x 3 1/2 square out of Basic Black and Very Vanilla for the shaker portion of my card. I used the 2 1/4" Circle Punch to punch out the black and I added a 3 x 3 piece of Window Sheet to the back of the black card stock using snail.

I added Foam Adhesive Strips, some of the Metallic Sequin Assortment and adhered everything together and added it to my card base using snail.

As finishing touches, I stamped the Pick Your Potion stamp in Pumpkin Pie and cut apart the caldron from the sentiment. I also cut out a jack-o-lantern and witches hat from other pieces of the DSP. I adhered everything to the shaker portion using snail and added some of the Pumpkin Pie shapes from the Brights Enamel Shapes!

I hope you enjoyed today's card. Would you like to see more shaker cards in the future? Just let me know in the comments!

Thanks for stamping with me today!  Don't forget to check out my August Specials, print the recipe and watch the video below!


August Specials!


The BEST Deal around is the starter kit!

Only 99.00 and you get to choose 125.00 of product of YOUR choice

*FREE SHIPPING

*FREE Paper Pumpkin Kit

*FREE Catalogs

*New Catalog Pre-Order

*20% off orders

*FREE access to The Craftin' Elves Facebook Group

*ALL my online classes for FREE! *You'll get to be a part of the Craftin' Elves!...


Whether you want to be a Hobby Demo for the awesome discount or a Business Builder who wants to grow a paper crafting business, I would love to have you join my little family of stampers! 





Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and feedback! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me :)