Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Dusting off the blog for an announcement!

Hi everyone!

I am so excited to be back with you today! I apologize for my absence and I hope that you all are doing well!

If you've missed it, I am back to posting projects on my Youtube Channel each Monday/Wednesday/Friday at 10 am central!  Make sure you subscribe and hit the notification bell so you wont miss a single upload!

For today's video, I actually have 3 projects for you using Action Wobbles! I'm so excited to announce that I've been invited to join the Action Wobble Design Team! I am so very honored to have been invited. Action Wobbles are such a fun way to add dimension and whimsy to your cards and projects. Each month there is a new challenge. April's challenge theme is Easter. Today, I've created 3 cards for you!

As a member of the Design Team, we use items from MissKateCuttables I print and cut these adorable images using my Silhouette Portrait.  They also offer paper and die cuts in their Amazon store that require no printing and cutting on your part! 

Thank you so much for joining me today! Make sure you watch the video and check out the pictures below! 

Click here to watch the video









1 comment:

I love to read your comments and feedback! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me :)