Monday, December 11, 2017

Free Shipping Today Only!! Holiday Card Series Day 29-Quick and Easy Christmas Card

Free Shipping Today December 11, 2017 Only!!




Hi everyone!

Welcome to day 29 of my Holiday Card Series!

It's the last week of the Holiday Card Series! I am so sad to say goodbye to holiday cards, but excited for the new year! Today's card is quick and easy and actually for a friend! I stamped the sentiment using the Ready for Christmas stamp set and used my favorite pattern from the Christmas Around the World Designer Series Paper. I used the Stitched Shape Framelits to create the focal panel. 

Thanks so much for stamping with me today!

The Stamparauts reservation window is open! You are guaranteed a reservation if you reserve during the window! Click the link below to reserve yours today!   
Check out the supplies, pictures and my monthly specials below!

Stampin' Up! Supplies Used:


Click Here to print the recipe
Click Here to watch the video
Click Here to become a Patreon











December  Specials!

The BEST Deal around is the starter kit!

Only 99.00 and you get to choose 125.00 of product of YOUR choice

*FREE SHIPPING

*FREE Paper Pumpkin Kit

*FREE Catalogs

*New Catalog Pre-Order

*20% off orders


*FREE access to The Craftin' Elves Facebook Group

*ALL my online classes for FREE! *You'll get to be a part of the Craftin' Elves!...


Whether you want to be a Hobby Demo for the awesome discount or a Business Builder who wants to grow a paper crafting business, I would love to have you join my little family of stampers! 












No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and feedback! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me :)