Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Holiday Card Series Day 18-Deck the Halls





Hi everyone!

Welcome to day 18 of my Holiday Card Series! 

Thank you to everyone who requested that I use the Carols of Christmas bundle! It's one that I had not used yet and I really love how gorgeous this card is! I'm not one to mix metals, but I am one who loves to emboss! This card is timeless and classy with black, gold and silver. 

What do you think of this card? Let me know in the comments down below!

DON'T FORGET!  Tomorrow is the day to reserve your Stamparatus!  Click here for more info! 

Thanks so much for stamping with me today!  Check out the supplies, pictures and my monthly specials below!


Stampin' Up! Products Used:




The BEST Deal around is the starter kit!

Only 99.00 and you get to choose 125.00 of product of YOUR choice

*FREE SHIPPING

*FREE Paper Pumpkin Kit

*FREE Catalogs

*New Catalog Pre-Order

*20% off orders


*FREE access to The Craftin' Elves Facebook Group

*ALL my online classes for FREE! *You'll get to be a part of the Craftin' Elves!...


Whether you want to be a Hobby Demo for the awesome discount or a Business Builder who wants to grow a paper crafting business, I would love to have you join my little family of stampers! 











No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and feedback! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me :)