Monday, October 2, 2017

Smitten Mitten Cable Knit Glitter Card

Hi everyone!

I am back today with a new card series!  For the next 2 weeks, we will be using the Smitten Mitten Bundle from the 2017 Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog!

I know that we are going to have a lot of fun with this set! Today's card was inspired by a Kristina Werner Halloween card. I know. It sounds weird, but once you see my card and then see hers, I think you will understand the inspiration!


I started today's card by coloring a piece of Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper using Flirty Flamingo and Lemon Lime Twist Ink. Yep, you can color the glimmer paper using either your ink pad or with an ink blending tool! Isn't it gorgeous? Can't you see coloring your glimmer paper in so many other colors!?!

After coloring, I used a 1 1/2" and 1/2" circle punch to punch out a bunch of circles!.

I adhered the circles using liquid glue to a Smoky Slate card layer. Once all adhered, I trimmed off the excess and adhered the panel to a Smoky Slate card base using Stampin' Dimensionals. 


I used the Cable Knit Dynamic Textured Impressions Folder to emboss a piece of Whisper White. I used the mitten and cuff framelit to cut out the set. I stamped the heart image using Blushing Bride ink and cut that out as well. I used the leftover ink from my blending tool to color the white cuff pink and adhered everything together!

I added a piece of the Pear Pizzaz 3/8" Shimmer Ribbon to the card layer and to the back of the mittens. Final touch was a bow!

I love how this card can be a holiday card, a baby announcement card, a birthday card...the list goes on and on!

Thanks so much for stamping with me today!  Check out the supplies, video and my monthly specials below!






**Exciting news alert- I have decided to offer my Christmas cards from this holiday card series in sets. If you wish to purchase a set of Christmas cards, email me!  We can determine price, etc. at that time.**



October Specials!


The BEST Deal around is the starter kit!

Only 99.00 and you get to choose 125.00 of product of YOUR choice

*FREE SHIPPING

*FREE Paper Pumpkin Kit

*FREE Catalogs

*New Catalog Pre-Order

*20% off orders

*FREE access to The Craftin' Elves Facebook Group

*ALL my online classes for FREE! *You'll get to be a part of the Craftin' Elves!...


Whether you want to be a Hobby Demo for the awesome discount or a Business Builder who wants to grow a paper crafting business, I would love to have you join my little family of stampers! 








Product List


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and feedback! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me :)