Thursday, September 28, 2017

Hearts Come Home Gingerbread Bridge Card

Hi everyone!

I am back today with another gingerbread card using the Hearts Come Home bundle from the 2017 Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog.

This card is another bridge card. I really love it.  Since I have done one before, this one went together rather easily!

I started by die cutting my pieces out of Soft Suede card stock and backing the open areas with Dazzling Diamond Glimmer Paper. For the bridge portion, I die cut the section twice so I could add a finished back to the bridge. I used a white gel pen to add a bit of "frosting" to the snowman and trees.

After die cutting my pieces and gluing them together, I started to work on my card base. I used the Quilted Christmas 6x6 Designer Series Paper Stack. I really love these patterns. The gingham reminds me of a table cloth and the other design reminds me of frosting!

I used Liquid Glue and added some Dazzling Diamonds Glitter for the snowy effect. If I had some, I would have used Embossing Paste instead. It's on my list :)

What do you think of this card? I would love to know! Don't forget that tomorrow is the last day to sign up for Jolly Mail! Follow the link below for more information! 

Thanks so much for stamping with me today!  Check out the supplies, video and my monthly specials below!





**Exciting news alert- I have decided to offer my Christmas cards from this holiday card series in sets. If you wish to purchase a set of Christmas cards, email me!  We can determine price, etc. at that time.**



September Specials!


The BEST Deal around is the starter kit!

Only 99.00 and you get to choose 125.00 of product of YOUR choice

*FREE SHIPPING

*FREE Paper Pumpkin Kit

*FREE Catalogs

*New Catalog Pre-Order

*20% off orders

*FREE access to The Craftin' Elves Facebook Group

*ALL my online classes for FREE! *You'll get to be a part of the Craftin' Elves!...


Whether you want to be a Hobby Demo for the awesome discount or a Business Builder who wants to grow a paper crafting business, I would love to have you join my little family of stampers! 






Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and feedback! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me :)