Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Rustic Thank You

Happy Tuesday!

Good morning everyone! I am back today with another card using the Wood Words Bundle from the 2017-2018 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog.

I am totally in love with the floral in this stamp set and I am slightly obsessed with the Wood Texture Designer Series Paper Stack. It all works together so perfectly!

I started today's card with a gray toned wood grain. If you watch the video, I mention that Rob and I wanted gray wood floors back when we were looking into flooring options....that was almost 7 years ago!  Now, it's everywhere!  It's even in dsp :)


I paired this piece of DSP with Berry Burst and Basic Gray. Oh my word, this is a match made in heaven. I heat embossed the floral stamp set and colored in the flowers using the Berry Burst Stampin' Write Marker.


 
 
I stamped the sentiment using Berry Burst ink on a piece of Whisper White card stock and used the 1 1/2" Circle Punch to punch it out. Isn't the Pretty Label punch so great! I love it! I punched a piece of Berry Burst card stock and layered it all on a piece of Berry Burst ribbon. Whew. That's a mouthful! 
 

I had to finish this card off with my favorite White Perfect Accents.  Does anyone else miss brads or is that just me?
 
Thank you so much for stopping by to craft with me!  It's a new month so check out my newest promotions, print the recipe and watch the video all below!

Print Recipe

August Specials!


The BEST Deal around is the starter kit!

Only 99.00 and you get to choose 125.00 of product of YOUR choice

*FREE SHIPPING

*FREE Paper Pumpkin Kit

*FREE Catalogs

*New Catalog Pre-Order

*20% off orders

*FREE access to The Craftin' Elves Facebook Group

*ALL my online classes for FREE! *You'll get to be a part of the Craftin' Elves!...


Whether you want to be a Hobby Demo for the awesome discount or a Business Builder who wants to grow a paper crafting business, I would love to have you join my little family of stampers! 




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and feedback! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me :)