Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Pick Your Potions Witches Hat Halloween Card

Hi everyone!

Happy Wednesday! I am back today with my second card using the Festive Phrases stamp set  and Spooky Night Designer Series Paper from the 2017 Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog!  You can being ordering on September 1st, 2017!

For today's card, I added in some Elegant Eggplant. I love purple and I really love purple as an accent color during Halloween! 

One of my favorite patterns in this DSP is the text!  I used that as my bottom layer!  I also love how bold the polka dot is!  My last pattern is this trellis pattern. I really love how they all work together and that's the beauty of Designer Series Paper! 


I stamped the Pick Your Potion stamp using Elegant Eggplant. This started out really dark, but lightened as it dried!  I love it!  I knew I wanted to add a hat from another piece of the DSP. I think this orange hat with polka dots does the trick!


I finished the card using the Elegant Eggplant shapes from the Regals Enamel Shapes pack!

Thank you so much for stamping with me today!  What do you think about purple as a Halloween color? Let me know in the comments below!

Print Recipe

August Specials!


The BEST Deal around is the starter kit!

Only 99.00 and you get to choose 125.00 of product of YOUR choice

*FREE SHIPPING

*FREE Paper Pumpkin Kit

*FREE Catalogs

*New Catalog Pre-Order

*20% off orders

*FREE access to The Craftin' Elves Facebook Group

*ALL my online classes for FREE! *You'll get to be a part of the Craftin' Elves!...


Whether you want to be a Hobby Demo for the awesome discount or a Business Builder who wants to grow a paper crafting business, I would love to have you join my little family of stampers! 





Additional Supplies Available September 1st!

  • Festive Phrases Stamp Set 144960
  • Spooky Night Designer Series Paper 144610



tams# 15453
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and feedback! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me :)