Sunday, August 20, 2017

Faux Neon Friday-Halloween Card

Hi everyone!

How about a Faux Neon Friday card on a Saturday? Sorry for being behind this week, but I still was able to give you 5 videos!

Today is my last Halloween card using the Festive Phrases stamp set from the 2017 Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog. 

I didn't use all of the colors that I normally use for Faux Neon Friday. Instead, I focused on Pumpkin Pie, Elegant Eggplant and I added in Lemon Lime Twist!
I cut my stamp apart. I know some of you don't care for that trick or it worries you, but as you can see on the circle, it stamps again perfectly!  I stamped the cauldrons on the background first, added a Lemon Lime Twist ribbon!
I stamped the full stamp on a piece of Whisper White and punched it using the 2" circle punch and I added it to a piece of Basic Black that was punched with the 2 1/4" circle punch.

Thank you so much for stamping with me today!  See you next week!  Who is ready for Christmas cards?!  Let me know in the comments! 

August Specials!


The BEST Deal around is the starter kit!

Only 99.00 and you get to choose 125.00 of product of YOUR choice

*FREE SHIPPING

*FREE Paper Pumpkin Kit

*FREE Catalogs

*New Catalog Pre-Order

*20% off orders

*FREE access to The Craftin' Elves Facebook Group

*ALL my online classes for FREE! *You'll get to be a part of the Craftin' Elves!...


Whether you want to be a Hobby Demo for the awesome discount or a Business Builder who wants to grow a paper crafting business, I would love to have you join my little family of stampers! 




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and feedback! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me :)