Monday, July 10, 2017

Christmas in July and Bonus Days!

Hi everyone!

I am a little behind on blogging! I am sorry for that! I hope to be back on schedule this week!  I wanted to share with you today the amazing promotions from Stampin' Up! for Christmas in July!




 First, Bonus Days are back! During the month of July, you will earn a $5 coupon to spend in August with every $50 you spend! It's just like Kohl's cash! It's a great way to get free product next month!  Head over to my store to get shopping today! 


The next promotion is for those of you who are interested in joining Stampin' Up!  If you've been on the fence about it, now's a great time to join!  You will get $72 worth of extra free product including a new stamp set from the 2017 Holiday Catalog that launches in September!



Finally,  I am hosting in Opportunity Night on Thursday, July 20th 2017. Join here if you are in the US and interested in joining my Craftin' Elves family :) 

Ready to join Stampin' Up!?  Click here to get started! 

Thanks so much for stopping by! See you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and feedback! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me :)